Thursday, October 22, 2009

Blogger Way Behind

Good grief! So I realized this morning just how long it's been since I blogged... and that's NOT okay! It's not that there's been nothing to write about, because there has. I've got lots of potential posts floating around in my brain... I just have to take the time and exercise the discipline to put them down on paper... and then type them... and then upload them to the site. So for those of you who enjoy reading about my (mis)adventures in Africa, have no fear-- blogs are on the way. For those of you who don't, well, you probably aren't reading this in the first place.

Thanks for your patience. Wait for it.....

1 comment:

Wanda said...

I have been waiting patiently for you to continue writing in your blog. Your work there is more important so I understand when you are almost 40 days behind! LOL